The official blog of The Daily.
Download the app for the full interactive experience.
In the wake of 9/11, photographer Joe McNally sought to capture the faces of heroes. Now, a new exhibition at the Time Warner Center in New York City, “Faces of Ground Zero — 10 Years Later,” marks the anniversary of 9/11 with a tribute to the everyday people affected by the attacks.
Using the world’s largest instant camera with a U-2 spy-plane lens, McNally highlights firefighters, victims’ families and survivors to show the impact that fateful day had on their lives.
“These photos are simply a collection of some very good, brave and decent people who picked all of us up on their shoulders and carried us through an incredibly difficult period in our nation’s history,” McNally told The Daily.
- kuwaitigenius reblogged this from thedailyfeed and added:
- ccro45 reblogged this from thedailyfeed and added:
- suncrown reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- suncrown likes this
- cosetted reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- soulbeginning likes this
- leogau reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- vegansquirrelmonster likes this
- myowncorner likes this
- becomingmia likes this
- aquietvillage likes this
- neellocaramo likes this
- codeartist reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- megankcollins likes this
- imalbertogansan likes this
- mskhelad likes this
- snaparound reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- thedailyfeed posted this