The official blog of The Daily.
Download the app for the full interactive experience.
One-third of all Gulf fishermen in Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi are Vietnamese. Thousands received a poorly-translated instruction manual on how to file a six-month emergency claim with BP:
It’s gibberish. None of this are words in Vietnamese. They’ve misspelled the entire first page. And it’s not just the first page; it goes throughout the whole document. The only thing that’s correct is the English part.
In today’s Daily exclusive, Josh Bernstein reports that BP has been dragging its feet to pay victims.
- commonknowledge likes this
- blissandzen likes this
- afromann reblogged this from randomshitmybrainsaid
- afromann likes this
- lakebandit likes this
- ffeimo likes this
- librarianpirate likes this
- waittheresmore reblogged this from wthellokitty
- waittheresmore likes this
- randomshitmybrainsaid reblogged this from thetart and added:
- la-malparida reblogged this from -badassbadger
- wthellokitty reblogged this from sugabutta and added:
- aa-teeth likes this
- merajaybird reblogged this from sugabutta and added:
- pantherofroughstorms likes this
- wthellokitty likes this
- -badassbadger reblogged this from sugabutta
- sugabutta reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- dannygronerportfolio likes this
- yewphonic reblogged this from thedailyfeed and added:
- fiduciarydoody reblogged this from thedailyfeed and added:
- thedailyfeed posted this