The official blog of The Daily.
Download the app for the full interactive experience.
Both political parties could be missing a crucial — and open-minded — group of voters in swing state Ohio: Actual swingers.
One recent estimate cited by ABC News suggests that four million Americans participate in the ‘swingers’ lifestyle. Assuming the sexual adventurers are evenly distributed across the country, the Buckeye State is home to about 150,000 — a number greater than George W. Bush’s vote margin over John Kerry in 2004. In a state whose 18 electoral votes may well decide the presidency, it’s a constituency that might merit some calculated courting.
- cgig37 likes this
- sweetthingsandwetdreams reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- sortrature likes this
- bryonyrose1 reblogged this from fashionistasblackbook and added:
- bouncing-bettydoll likes this
- fashionistasblackbook reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- itaintezbeinchezy likes this
- legslikesprings likes this
- mickeymousehasgrownupaclown likes this
- ghylll likes this
- onehundreddollars likes this
- litwinenko likes this
- avatareverlark likes this
- alienintruder likes this
- ahmadzaryab likes this
- thepotatoofrage reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- temperamentalurl likes this
- thepotatoofrage likes this
- awholelotofbs likes this
- feed-well likes this
- thedailyfeed posted this