The official blog of The Daily.
Download the app for the full interactive experience.
Never mind the drugs or illegals being smuggled across the border — the latest crime wave is a spike in corruption at the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency itself.
Corruption-related arrests this year at the the federal agency responsible for policing our borders had hit 66 by April 30 and are on a pace to top 180 by the end of the year — compared to only 77 in 2011.
Since 2008, the numbers have increased nearly every year, according to Charles Edwards, acting inspector general of the Department of Homeland Security.
- onlineradyodinle likes this
- rekidetiar reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- maybeblue likes this
- elibooks likes this
- gracearace likes this
- christinahicks likes this
- gracefree reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- radon-t reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- radon-t likes this
- chakapanchakapan said: “Illegals”?
- russiangraffiti likes this
- rbgarz likes this
- shipwreckedinsc reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- atavist likes this
- thedailyfeed posted this