The official blog of The Daily.
Download the app for the full interactive experience.
A motley crew of Wall Street execs are unbuttoning their collars, powering down their Bloomberg terminals and living out part-time rock-star dreams.
“The hours are long. I’m here from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. I’ll never profess to be Jimmy Page or The Edge, but when I pick up the guitar, it’s a great outlet,” said Greg Dabal, a director in prime services at a major Wall Street bank and guitarist for The Cause, a band made up of execs at Morgan Stanley and Deutsche Bank. “It’s really cool to see people in our industry let their hair down.”
“We have pretty onerous schedules, but all of us are pretty helpless at golf, so this becomes a substitute,” echoed Chris Heasman, a portfolio manager at Lazard.
- 5k5k5k likes this
- helynastrid likes this
- maybeblue likes this
- nomemirescomoantes likes this
- organicallyadventurous reblogged this from thedailyfeed and added:
- momentarysadness reblogged this from thedailyfeed and added:
- summer-solas reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- emmersonmartin likes this
- digithoughts likes this
- knockoutpress likes this
- tennis-stars likes this
- musicinmyheadbarricadetheworld likes this
- swsmh likes this
- boxdlife likes this
- gracefree reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- serialbabe likes this
- gracefree likes this
- thedailyfeed posted this