The official blog of The Daily.
Download the app for the full interactive experience.
Four women have charged Herman Cain of unwanted sexual advances, including Karen Kraushaar, a 55-year-old former journalist and seasoned government spokeswoman. Her friends and family spoke with The Daily:
“She wouldn’t be the type to make false allegations,” brother-in-law Ned Kraushaar, a Georgia software consultant, told The Daily. “This happened [more than] 10 years ago. It’s not like she wanted to try and hurt the Republican Party.”
Karen Kraushaar currently serves as a communications director at the Inspector General’s Office of the Treasury Department, a position she has held since last year. She did not return phone messages left by The Daily.
She is “an extraordinarily good person,” said Jennie Williams, a friend and Atlanta equestrian. “She is very reliable and has lots of integrity. I don’t know what happened. I don’t want to know. Enough is enough. She is quality.”
- aldoholod likes this
- thebestgamingsite likes this
- becomingmia likes this
- mikuherondale likes this
- bingbangs likes this
- rachelxcrashes reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- jerriann reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- lafuguedantoine likes this
- bklynmed reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- eaglenewseveningedition reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- eaglenewseveningedition likes this
- screwurl reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- screwurl likes this
- thedailyfeed posted this